Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Kiwi For Night Shift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawaii Kiwi
Newb
Newb

~Kiwi For Night Shift Empty
PostSubject: ~Kiwi For Night Shift   ~Kiwi For Night Shift Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:13 am

Why Hello!, My Names Adam!

Key: Kinyara

I Have Stumbled Upon Your Forums For Your Game! Seems That This Is The Mother Of All Dragonball Z Games. I Am Willing To Learn All The New Rules To Be Able To Enforce Them To The Extent Of The Owners Request! :Pem:

Also Being A Well Know Friend To Many. My Patients With Others Is Very High. You Must Understand That Its A Game. And That Words Coming From Most Likely Another State, Will Not Hurt My Feelings In Any Way!
I Do Not Abuse In Any Way Shape Or Form. I Only Touch The "Admin" Tab In The Request That A "Player" Needs Help! And That I Promise.

The Job That I Would Like To Do. Is Enforcer Of The Dragonball Z Law!
And Also Be The Night Shift "GM" "If" Needed. I Am A Very Good Iconist. I Have Done It For Several Years. 8 Now To Be Exact. My First Key Is "Otaku" Look It Up, Its My Account From 1999 When I Was A Young Lad!

I Am 17 Years Of Age! I Do Not Go to School. Nor Do I Work. Giving Me Much Dedicated Hours To The Game. I Will Do My Best To Exploit Bugs In Which You The Owner Will Be Informed First!

Thanks!
~Kiwi
Back to top Go down

~Kiwi For Night Shift
Page 1 of 1