Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lots of sugestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imperial
Newb
Newb

lots of sugestions Empty
PostSubject: lots of sugestions   lots of sugestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 pm

ok , as the title says,there are a lot of suggestions that i can name so i will do it in a list.

1.for sayains there needs to be some kind of trans delay and stuff like that so that wahy u need to completely master ssj to go asended and so forth.

2.patora fusion, u could go to the supreme kai world and buy a patora earing from vegito and then u would have one so the person u want to fuse woth would need one also and the fusion would last for like 30min or so.

3.omg!! wen u transform into a ssj plz make it so the screen wont shake too.and add some voice so wen u transform u yell and stuff.

4.different hair styles besides goku and vegeta and ect. there needs to be a gt vegeta hair style and such.

5.uniforms of goku and vegeta and ect. so that u dont need to go to the store and buy the gi and the other thing and then put it on and then it looks stupid, u need really detailed uniforms of the actual chars from the show.

6.a planet were u can buy a house for urself and thats it just a planet for the sole purpose of buying a house and then there would be a shop were u can buy items for ur own house.

7.hopefully if u can do this, a backup save system so if u have a pwipe and update then u could just acsess the backup saves and that way we wont lose anything.

thats about it for now i will post more if i thing of any.
Back to top Go down
Jermatoo
Jermatoo

lots of sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: lots of sugestions   lots of sugestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 am

Ok, I'll answer your posts in a nice way^^

1. I was thinking about adding it, nice idea.

2. I like this idea, but how would it work and would Half-Saiyans be able to fuse with Full or not?

3. I like the shake effect cause it makes it dramatic and adding voice seems sorta I dunno, dumb I guess?

4. At the moment, I'm working on some hairstyles like Tapion, Uub, Etc. and some custom Hairstyles too.

5. In a way The Gi and Stuff makes you look like a customizable version of Goku or any of the normal Z Fighter outfit.

6. I wouldn't mind houses in the game, but buying stuff in your house again, seems kinda dumb.

7. There is something like this and We rarely ever have any pwipes.
Back to top Go down
imperial
Newb
Newb

lots of sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: lots of sugestions   lots of sugestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm

well, for 2. u can fuse with full like goku was going to do with gohan in the show and both players would need 1 to be able to fuse and it would just probally be the same as regualr fusion as far as the how it looks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lots of sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: lots of sugestions   lots of sugestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lots of sugestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dbz - Worlds Strongest :: General :: Sugsestions-
Jump to: