Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jermatoo
Jermatoo

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Key Name:Jermatoo

IGN(s):Janemba, Zabuza, Jermatoo

E-mail:buyakua1392@hotmail.com

Skills:Decent Iconer

Past GM Experience:Bleach Dark Memories, Bleach Mutation Saga, Bleach, Bleach Life, Naruto Vs Bleach, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Warriors, Bleach Afterlife Genocide, Bleach Eternal End, Bleach: Requiem of Lost Souls

Reasons for applying: I believe I could be a gm because personally I have great past experience with being an all levels of administation, from Trial Enforcer up to Owner, although I personally never owned my own game only co-owned. I also am pretty good with people for the most people and don't let things get right to me. I also would not try to suck up or anything like that just to get my way.

I also have to add a few things aswell. I can't always be on even then since I have to share this computer with my older sister since she herself can't take care of her own. Although I'm mostly cool about insults and all, sometimes I can let things get to me and go off like a balloon, thats happens rarely. On the plus side I try to spend as much time as I can in-game not just trying to get better but socializing and trying to get to know everyone better. I also don't let people step on me nor try to use/take advantage of me when I have GM powers.
Back to top Go down

My Gm Application
Page 1 of 1