Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNNYBAK

app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z) Empty
PostSubject: app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z)   app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Key-
In-game name-
E-mail-
Skills (Coder, GFX, Iconner etc)-
Experience-
Reason for applying-
Back to top Go down
HUNNYBAK

PostSubject: Re: app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z)   app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:49 pm

IT NO PUT HUNNYBAKES AS MY NAME
Back to top Go down
narutouzumaki911
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: GM APPLICATION   app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Hello i'd like to apply 4 gm and im going to give my reasons y u should choose me insted of others. First of all my key name is Narutouzumaki911, my in game name is Narto. Second, i think i should be a lv 2-3 gm because i had experiance being 1 in dbz ressurected and gohan the mystic as well as because i have a good temper, i obey the laws of every game i play, dont abuse bugs and i'm helpful wen needed to help another player. So that is my reason y i should be gm and if u agree plz send me an email to parmster_booyaka_booyaka_1995@hotmail.com if i dont make it can u plz still alert me and ill be fine with whatever decision u mak. thx 4 ur time. lol sry 4 the long application. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: ???   app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 am

Did you not pay attention to how you were supposed to format your application? It shows at the very top in a specific manner on how it is supposed to be done. If you cannot seem to pay attention I think, as a fellow GM, that u are not fit for the spot. Once you can correcty input the information in the correct layout and put some logical reasons as to why you will be benefitial and what you can do to help, then you may retry without getting a negative response. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z)   app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app. format tookin from cheer's older forum(from revolution z)
Page 1 of 1